NES Agriculture, Fish, and Forestry
U.S. farmers, ranchers, fishermen, and foresters are major producers of food and agricultural product exports to customers around the world.
The U.S. Government, particularly the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS), supplies these businesses with market information and export promotion support to take advantage of international market opportunities.
The NES highlights strategies and programs to create more and better market opportunities for agriculture, fish, and forestry exports. These include:
- Connecting U.S. exporters with new markets
- Showcasing the sustainability of U.S. producers
- Supporting partnerships for climate-smart commodities
- Using trade and regulatory dialogues to expand market access
- Helping developing countries build their trade capacity
- Leveraging USDA/FAS export financing programs to assist U.S. exporters.
ITA Agribusiness Supply Chain Resources
The International Trade Administration offers a range of industry expertise and business development opportunities across the agribusiness supply chain including industry data and trends, market intelligence, and trade events leveraging our worldwide network of experts across100 U.S. cities and 80 international markets.