Singapore Skyline
U.S. Commercial Service Singapore
Our network of trade professionals represents unparalleled global reach. Located in U.S. Embassies and Consulates, we provide market intelligence and business connections. Every day, we advocate on behalf of U.S. firms for easier market entry. 


Our team helps U.S. exporters identify potential business partners, obtain valuable market research, and launch their U.S.-made products and services in Singapore and Brunei. 

Succeed in Singapore with the U.S. Commercial Service

Explore key resources and events that can help your international business in Singapore.
Trade Events
Connect with our experts and Singaporean companies at upcoming trade events.
Doing Business in ASEAN
Consider other markets in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations
Business Service Providers
Find help for the different aspects of exporting.

Featured Market Intelligence Articles

Market Intelligence
ASEAN Energy Transition Road Map

Singapore is the first in the ASEAN region to consider climate change and energy transition a national priority, allocating resources to address it.

Energy Singapore
Market Intelligence
Singapore Healthcare Dementia Care

Singapore ranked 16th out of 30 cities, with one in 10 people aged 60 and above living with dementia.  

Healthcare Singapore
Market Intelligence
Singapore and Indonesia to build floating solar farm

It is expected that 40% of the project will be local Indonesian content while the remaining 60% will be from foreign investment.

Energy Singapore