ExporTech™ is not your typical seminar training. Conducted online, during six 3-hour sessions with individualized coaching over an 11-week period, ExporTech™ accelerates a company’s export strategic planning process into a concise time frame. Technology, manufacturing, and service-based executives are invited to apply. A maximum of eight companies will be selected, providing your executive team with a unique learning environment. Products/services must be 51% U.S. content. This program is being offered in collaboration with NABB to accommodate the export needs of underserved and underrepresented businesses.
ExporTech™ Program Highlights:
- National program developed by the U.S. Commercial Service and the MEP National Network to help company executives accelerate their growth in global markets.
- Over 1,345 companies in 37 states have successfully completed the program.
How Does ExporTech™ Work:
- Each company is assigned a coach to navigate the strategic export sales process.
- Companies are counseled on conducting international market research.
- Cohort meetings will be conducted online Thursdays and Fridays, 1pm-4pm ET.
- 1 to 4 participants from each company may participate.
- Connect to a wide range of local and national resources.
- Peer group model: drives accountability, action, learning, networking.
- Each company completes the program with an actionable strategic export plan.
Location: Virtual Format
Dates: Nov 2-3, 2023 | Dec 7-8, 2023 | Jan 18-19, 2024
Time: 1-4pm ET
Program Fee: $1,000
*Grants may be available to help cover this fee depending on your state, via the State Trade Expansion Program (STEP). Visit: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/grants/state-trade-expansion-program-step/directory-step-awardees
Apply for ExporTech™: Application Deadline - October 2, 2023
|To Apply, Please Email Both:||Apply Now|
|Eve Lerman, U.S. Commercial Service||Eve.Lerman@trade.gov|
|Mike Stone, Stone & Associates||Michael@stone-assoc.com|