U.S. Travel and Tourism Advisory Board Members
The Department of Commerce is proud to announce the newly appointed members of the United States Travel and Tourism Advisory Board.
- Chair: John Sprouls, Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, Universal Parks and Resorts, Orlando, Fla. *
- Vice Chair: Margaret McKeough, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority, Washington, D.C. *
- Vice Chair: Greg Stubblefield, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer, Enterprise Holdings, St. Louis, Mo. *
- George Aguel, President and CEO, Visit Orlando, Orlando, Fla.
- Ted Balestreri, President and CEO, Cannery Row Company, Monterey, Calif.
- Helane Becker, Managing Director, Cowen and Company, New York, N.Y. *
- Thella F. Bowens, President and CEO, San Diego International Airport, San Diego, Calif.
- Bruce Charendoff, Chief Public Policy Officer, Sabre, Southlake, Texas
- Henry Cruz, Senior Partner, The CrossBrook Organization, LLC, Alexandria, Va. *
- Todd Davidson, CEO, Travel Oregon, Salem, Ore. *
- Brad Dean, CEO, Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce, Myrtle Beach, S.C. *
- Fred Dixon, Chief Operating Officer & General Counsel, NYC & Company, New York, N.Y. *
- Kurt Ekert, President and CEO, Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Elliott Ferguson, President and CEO, Destination DC, Washington, D.C. *
- Mike Gallagher, Co-founder and Co-chairman, CityPASS, Victor, Idaho *
- Adam Goldstein, Co-founder and CEO, Hipmunk, San Francisco, Calif.
- James Hagen, Secretary, South Dakota Department of Tourism, Pierre, S.D. *
- Nick Hentschel, Vice President, AmericanTours International, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Taylor Hoang, Owner, Pho Cyclo, Seattle, Wash.
- Adam Medros, Senior Vice President for Global Product, TripAdvisor, Needham, Mass.
- Steve Morrissey, Vice President, Regulatory and Policy, United Airlines, Chicago, Ill.
- Mary Motsenbocker, President, International Tourism Marketing, Inc., Englewood, Colo.
- Susan Presby, Owner/Director of Sales, Mt. Washington Cog Railway, Bretton Woods, N.H.
- Tricia Primrose, Global Chief Communications & Public Affairs Officer, Marriott International, Bethesda, Md.
- Olga Ramudo, President and CEO, Express Travel, Miami, Fla. *
- Sherry Rupert, President, American Indian Alaska Native Tourism Association, Albuquerque, N.M. *
- Adam Sacks, President, Tourism Economics, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Gary Schluter, General Manager, Rocky Mountain Holiday Tours, LLC, Fort Collins, Colo.
- Marty St. George, Executive Vice President Commercial and Planning, JetBlue Airways Corporation, New York, N.Y.
- William Talbert, President and CEO, Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau, Miami, Fla. *
- Denise Thevenot, Executive Director, Louisiana Tax Free Shopping, New Orleans, La.
- Ernest Wooden Jr., President and CEO, Los Angeles Tourism and Convention Board, Los Angeles, Calif.
*Denotes reappointed Travel and Tourism Advisory Board member
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.