Tourism Advisory Board Other Related Information
Travel and Tourism Advisory Board - Members
- Chair, Sam Gilliland, Board Member, Sabre Holdings, Southlake, Texas
- Vice-Chair, Kathleen Matthews, Executive Vice President and Chief Global Communications and Public Affairs Officer, Marriott International, Inc., Bethesda, Md.
- Holly Agra, President, Chicago’s First Lady Cruises, Chicago, Ill.
- Rosemarie Andolino, Commissioner, Chicago Department of Aviation, Chicago, Ill.
- Maureen Bausch, Executive Vice President of Business Development, Mall of America, Bloomington, Minn.
- David A. Berg, Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Airlines for America, Washington D.C.
- Darrell Bryan, President and CEO, Clipper Navigation, Seattle, Wash.
- Henry Cruz, Founder and Partner, The CrossBrook Organization, LLC, Alexandria, Va.
- Todd Davidson, CEO & Executive Director, Travel Oregon, Salem, Ore.
- Brad Dean, President and CEO, Myrtle Beach Area Convention and Visitors Bureau / Chamber of Commerce, Myrtle Beach, S.C.
- Fred Dixon, Chief Executive Officer, NYC & Company, New York City, N.Y.
- Maryann Ferenc, Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer, Mise en Place, Inc., Tampa Bay, Fla.
- Elliott Ferguson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Destination DC, Washington, D.C.
- Don Freeman, Chairman, Freeman Decorating Co., Houston, Texas
- Mike Gallagher, Co-Chairman and Co-Founder, CityPASS, Victor, Idaho
- James Hagen, Secretary, South Dakota Department of Tourism, Pierre, S.D.
- Barney Harford, Chief Executive Officer, Orbitz Worldwide, Chicago, Ill.
- Kirk Hoessle, President and Chief Executive Officer, Alaska Wildland Adventures, Girdwood, Alaska
- Jeremy Jacobs Jr., Principal, Delaware North Companies, Buffalo, N.Y.
- Robert Lynch, President, Americans for the Arts, Washington, D.C.
- Michael McCormick, Chief Operating Officer, Global Business Travel Association, Alexandria, Va.
- Margaret McKeough, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority, Washington, D.C.
- Brian Mullis, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Sustainable Travel International, White Salmon, Wash.
- Rossi Ralenkotter, President and Chief Executive Officer, Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Olga Ramudo, President and Chief Executive Officer, Express Travel of Miami, Inc., Miami, Fla.
- Trudy Rautio, President and Chief Executive Officer, Carlson, Minnetonka, Minn.
- Dean Runyan, President, Dean Runyan Associates, Portland, Ore.
- Sherry Rupert, President, American Indian Alaska Native Tourism Association, Albuquerque, N.M.
- John Sprouls, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Vice President, Universal Parks and Resorts, Orlando, Fla.
- Greg Stubblefield, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer, Enterprise Holdings, St. Louis, Mo.
- Carol Wallace, President and Chief Executive Officer, San Diego Convention Center Corporation, San Diego, Calif.
- Jonathan Zuk, President, Amadeo Travel Solutions, Verona, N.J.
Ex Officio Members
- The Honorable John Kerry, Secretary of State
- The Honorable Sally Jewell, Secretary of Interior
- The Honorable Anthony Foxx, Secretary of Transportation
- The Honorable Jeh Johnson, Secretary of Homeland Security
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.