- International Trade Update Newsletter
- A Basic Guide to Exporting (10th edition)
- Export Programs Guide (2009 edition)
- Trade Finance Guide (2008)
- 2012 National Export Strategy
- Electric Current Abroad
- Business Ethics: A Manual for Managing a Responsible Enterprise in Emerging Market Economies
- Protect Your Intellectual Property; Stop Trade in Fakes
Welcome to the ITA Online Bookstore. This is the central source for access to the studies and reports published by the International Trade Administration.
- Our most recent publications are listed below
- You can search for older publications to the left
- Our most popular publications are also listed on the left
- For information on how to purchase printed copies of ITA publications, go the “How to Order” section on your left.
The newly updated National Export Strategy reports on the third year of the Obama Administration’s National Export Initiative, including results to date and ambitious plans for 2013.
Trade Finance Guide: A Quick Reference for U.S. Exporters is designed to help U.S. companies, especially small and medium-sized enterprises, learn the basics of trade finance so that they can turn their export opportunities into actual sales and achieve the ultimate goal of getting paid—especially on time—for those sales.
The ITA's Top Markets Series is meant to help exporters determine their next export market by comparing opportunities across borders. Each report ranks future export opportunities within a particular industry based on a sector-specific methodology.
International Trade Update is published monthly by the Office of Public Affairs of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration (ITA). To receive notification by e-mail when new issues are published, please subscribe.
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.