- International Trade Update Newsletter
- A Basic Guide to Exporting (10th edition)
- Export Programs Guide (2009 edition)
- Trade Finance Guide (2008)
- 2012 National Export Strategy
- Electric Current Abroad
- Business Ethics: A Manual for Managing a Responsible Enterprise in Emerging Market Economies
- Protect Your Intellectual Property; Stop Trade in Fakes
Protect Your Intellectual Property; Stop Trade in Fakes
Intellectual property rights (IPR) encourage the innovation and creativity that are fundamental to sustained economic growth. This booklet, part of the federal government's Strategy Targeting Organized Piracy (STOP!), provides basic information on how to obtain and enforce intellectual property rights both domestically and abroad. Complete contact information is given for all of the federal agencies responsible for copyright registration, patent and trademark protection, and border enforcement.
(November 2005; 12 pages)
- Online: PDF Format
- Reprint: National Technical Information Service
Paper, CD, microfiche, or electronic download
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.