- International Trade Update Newsletter
- A Basic Guide to Exporting (10th edition)
- Export Programs Guide (2009 edition)
- Trade Finance Guide (2008)
- 2012 National Export Strategy
- Electric Current Abroad
- Business Ethics: A Manual for Managing a Responsible Enterprise in Emerging Market Economies
- Protect Your Intellectual Property; Stop Trade in Fakes
National Export Strategy, 2012 edition
The newly updated National Export Strategy recounts the trade promotion and trade policy results of the Obama Administration in this third year of the National Export Initiative. Moreover, the Report lays out ambitious new plans of the Federal Government, including partnering with metropolitan areas, improving outreach and service delivery to small businesses, targeting efforts on infrastructure projects and in the regions Asia and Africa, and supporting the work of SelectUSA to attract and retain more investment and the new Interagency Trade Enforcement Center to identify and address unfair trade practices.
- Online: PDF Format
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.