Manufacturing Council Members
- Jan Allman - President, Chief Executive Officer & General Manager, Marinette Marine Corporation; Marinette, Wis.
- *Christie Wong Barrett - Chief Executive Officer, Mac Arthur Corporation; Grand Blanc, Mich.
- *Steve Braig - President & Chief Executive Officer, Trexel; Wilmington, Mass.
- Carol Craig - Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Craig Technologies; Cape Canaveral, Fla.
- Bradley Crews - Chief Operating Officer, NAFTA, CNH Industrial; Racine, Wis.
- Robert Degeneff - President, Utility Systems Technologies; Watervliet, N.Y.
- Craig Freedman - President & Chief Executive Officer, Freedman Seating Company; Chicago, Ill.
- Rob Friedland - President & Chief Executive Officer, Proton OnSite; Wallingford, Conn.
- *Cody Friesen - Founder, Fluidic Energy; Scottsdale, Ariz.
- *Hiroyuki Fujita - Founder, President & Chief Executive Officer, Quality Electrodynamics; Mayfield Village, Ohio.
- *Albert Green– Chief Executive Officer, Kent Displays; Kent, Ohio.
- Dawn Grove - Corporate Counsel, Karsten Manufacturing Corporation; Phoenix, Ariz.
- Kevin Hancock - President & Chief Executive Officer, Hancock Lumber; Casco, Maine.
- Jenny Houston - Executive Vice President, Warwick Mills; New Ipswich, N.H.
- *Eric Kelly - Chief Executive Officer, Overland Storage; San Jose, Calif.
- James Keppler - Vice President, Integrated Supply Chain & Quality, North America, Whirlpool; Benton Harbor, Mich.
- *Claudine Martinez - President & General Counsel, MCT Industries; Albuquerque, N.M.
- Zach Mottl - Chief Alignment Officer, Atlas Tool and Die Works; Lyons, Ill.
- Roger Nielsen - Chief Operating Officer, Daimler Trucks North America, Daimler; Fort Mill, S.C.
- Timothy O’Meara - President, GEMCITY Engineering & Manufacturing; Dayton, Ohio.
- *Shirish Pareek - Founder, President & Chief Executive, Hydraulex Global; Chesterfield, Mich.
- *Andra Rush - Chief Executive Officer, The Rush Group; Detroit, Mich.
- Marsha Serlin - Founder & Chief Executive Officer, United Scrap Metal; Cicero, Ill.
- Irwin Shur - Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary, Snap-on; Kenosha, Wis.
- *Susan Smyth - Director of Manufacturing Systems Research, Global Chief Scientist for Manufacturing, General Motors; Warren, Mich.
- Joseph Sylvestro - Vice President, Manufacturing Operations, Pratt & Whitney; East Hartford, Conn.
- *Jeffrey Wilcox - Vice President, Engineering, Lockheed Martin; Bethesda, Md.
- *Ludwig Willisch - President & Chief Executive Officer of North America, BMW Group; Westwood, N.J.
- Ray Yeager - President & Chief Executive Officer, DMI Companies; Charleroi, Pa.
- *Bill Yeargin - President & Chief Executive Officer, Correct Craft; Orlando, Fla.
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.