Find what you are looking for here. Please select from services below.
Advocacy Center helps California company secure $12.5 million contract with a Macedonian government agency
- Commercial missions
- Market access missions
- Policy missions
- Combined missions
- Certified trade missions
The Department of Commerce offers several types of trade missions, all of which include U.S. companies and usually include senior Commerce officials:
Trade events provide venues for U.S. exporters to meet international buyers, distributors, or representatives.
ITA maintains a searchable list of all official trade missions and trade events sponsored by the International Trade Administration of the U.S. Department of Commerce on our sister website, Export.gov.
What’s the Latest?
- Under Secretary Selig Announces International Visitors Spent $18.4 Billion in November 2014
- Under Secretary Selig Announces International Visitation Up Six Percent in October 2014
- U.S. Department of Commerce to Promote U.S. Home, Contract And Hospitality Textiles at Heimtextil Frankfurt 2015
Tradeology, the ITA Blog
Our Global City Celebrates Global Business
- NC Company Keeps its Ducks in A Row, Finds Global Success
- Partnering to Continue U.S. Export Growth in China
- Startup?Global Connects New Entrepreneurs to the World
Bringing Foreign Investment and Jobs to U.S. Shores
Making U.S. Manufacturing Stronger
Exporting: Mission Possible - Two Companies Storiesa
Full April Issue
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.