- DBIA Home
- Why Africa?
- Presidential Advisory Council
- Trade Events
- Trade Statistics
- Market Intelligence
- Export Counseling
- Export Financing
- Trade Agreements
- More U.S. Gov Resources
- African Resources
- Fact Sheet
- Read our latest DBIA posts and African blogs
Tweets about "#USAfricaBizForum, OR #AfricaSummit, OR #PowerAfrica, OR #USAfrica, OR #ALVTransport, OR #ALVEnergy from:tradegov, OR from:exportgov, OR from:commercegov, OR from:opicgov, OR from:ustda, OR from:Eximbankus, OR from:MCCgov, OR from:USDAForeignAg, OR from:PennyPritzker, OR from:MikeFroman, OR from:USTR"
Doing Business in Africa
Africa is home to 6 of the top 10 fastest growing countries in the world and U.S. exports to sub-Saharan Africa now top $21 billion a year. We want to help you tap into those markets.
Trade Winds - Africa
U.S. Commercial Service
Trade Winds - Africa
Business Development Conference and Trade Mission
Angola, Ethiopia, ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania
September 14 - 21, 2015
Please Click Here for more Information.
U.S. and East African Community Join to Increase Trade
Washington, D.C. - U.S. Trade Representative Michael Froman and trade ministers from the East African Community (EAC) marked a milestone for Trade Africa today; signing a Cooperation Agreement that will increase trade-related capacity in the region and deepen the economic ties between the United States and the EAC.
During the ceremony, Ambassador Froman announced that the United States will begin looking to expand Trade Africa beyond the EAC (Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Uganda).
News and Notable
- U.S. Deputy Commerce Secretary Andrews Highlights Agency Activities on U.S.-East Africa Engagement - [Speech]
- Secretary Pritzker Celebrates Female Entrepreneurs during Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- African Ambassadors Make the Case for U.S. Companies to Do Business in Africa
- Doing Business in Africa: U.S.-Africa Business Success Story: How a Supplier of Powerboats to the U.S. Military Started Doing Business in Nigeria
- U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker Appoints Advisory Council to Advance President's Business Priorities for Africa
- Financial Times - This is Africa: The US Secretary of Commerce and Former Mayor of New York on Hosting the first Ever U.S. Africa-Business Forum
- U.S. Department of Commerce & Bloomberg Philanthropies Host Inaugural "U.S.-Africa Business Forum"
- U.S. - Africa Leaders Summit: Business Forum
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.