November 12, 2002
Louis Berger Group, Inc. (LBGI) is currently implementing the Rehabilitation of Economic Facilities Services (REFS) Program of USAID/Afghanistan.
- LBGI intends to pre-qualify contractors for Indefinite Quantity Contracts (IQC) on the following categories of construction projects:
- Rehabilitation and/or reconstruction of Primary Roads and Bridges.
- Rehabilitation and/or reconstruction of Secondary Roads and Bridges.
- Rehabilitation and/or reconstruction of Water Supply and Sanitation Systems including pump stations, reservoirs, treatment plants, pipelines, etc.
- Rehabilitation and/or reconstruction of Schools, Medication Centers and Municipal Buildings
- Rehabilitation of Electric Power transmission and distribution systems for provincial and district towns.
- Construction of Roads and Drainage Systems.
- Pre-qualification is open to companies in the U.S., Afghanistan and U.S. Government designated 935 Countries.
- Interested eligible contractors may obtain further information and inspect the Pre-Qualification Documents at the office of:
The Louis Berger Group, Inc.
Attention: Mr. Leroy Purifoy
Street No. 13, House No. 1
Wazir Akbar Khan
- A complete set of pre-qualification documents may be obtained by interested eligible Applicant on the submission of a written request to the above address.
- Requests submitted by mail shall be dispatched by regular mail or by electronic mail if email address is provided. Under no circumstances shall LBGI be held responsible for late delivery or loss of documents so mailed to the applicant. Companies may also obtain the pre-qualification documents at the above address.
- The pre-qualification documents must be completed and returned to the Louis Berger Group, Inc. office shown above
- Companies who are accepted under these Qualifications Procedures will be included on the mailing list for all Requests for Proposal for each type of project for which they are prequalified. Companies should also be aware that in most cases, open tenders will be used. If because of time constraints, it is determine that LBGI will only select a restricted number of contractors, then only pre-qualified contractors on the list will be contacted.
Last Updated: 11/4/11 8:26 AM