News and Events - Archives
- December 14, 2012: Blog Post from Boris Bersheteyn on the RCC's First progress Report
- December 14, 2012: Audio of Federal News Radio Interview with Dr. Murray Lumpkin on the First Simultaneous U.S.- Canada Review And Approval of a Veterinary Drug
- December 14, 2012: White House Releases Report on Beyond the Border and Regulatory Cooperation Council with Canada
- December 12, 2012: FDA and Health Canada Announce First Simultaneous Review and Approval of a Veterinary Drug Product
- December 12, 2012: The Wilson Center’s Canada Institute presents “A Safe and Smart Border”
- December 10, 2012: Results of RCC webinar on the Nanotechnology Work Plan
- October 24, 2012: Stakeholder Outreach Event for Action Plan for Pesticides
- September 07, 2012: Transport Canada Joins United States Coast Guard to Inspect Vessels in the Great Lakes St. Lawrence Seaway
- August 24, 2012: Memorandum of Cooperation Between U.S. Department of Transportation Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration and Department of Transport of Canada
- July 30, 2012: Regulatory Cooperation in Action
- July 30, 2012: A Message to Stakeholders
The International Trade Administration, U.S.
Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening
the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet
sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents.
A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.