International Trade Administration Help
The International Trade Administration (ITA) strengthens the competitiveness of U.S. industry, promotes trade and investment, and ensures fair trade through the rigorous enforcement of our trade laws and agreements.
If you need assistance try these options:
- Explore our sitemap at the bottom of this page. Nearly all of the information and services that ITA provides through our website, Trade.gov, are broken out by topic.
- Consult our Frequently Asked Questions for an answer.
- If you need more help, there are a number of ways to contact us or leave us feedback on how our website can serve you better.
- U.S. Commercial Service
- Manufacturing and Services
- Market Access and Compliance
- Import Administration
Find what you are looking for here. Please select from services below.
Statistics and Anyalsis
Ohio’s Diebold Gains Duty Free Access into India’s $100+ Million IT Market
The International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, manages this global trade site to provide access to ITA information on promoting trade and investment, strengthening the competitiveness of U.S. industry, and ensuring fair trade and compliance with trade laws and agreements. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein. This site contains PDF documents. A PDF reader is available from Adobe Systems Incorporated.